Web load testing is the process of simulating many concurrent users making requests against web site or web application in order to measure how well the site performs. Specifically, a load test would answer the question: “Does the site slow down or crash at 5,000 users”?
LoadStorm is a load testing tool that generates web traffic for you from the cloud. We have worked extensively with Microsoft’s Azure team (at their request), and we are currently waiting for some updates by their team before we resume generating traffic from Windows Azure’s cloud.
The tool still works right now, and you can sign-up for a free account or take a quick tour of the tool.
Within a few minutes of creating a free account, you can be hitting your site with HTTP traffic that mimics real user activity such as exploring a product catalog, logging into a social media application, purchasing an item with a credit card, and posting comments to blogs.
It is a cloud performance testing tool that’s changing the industry because it solves the hassle and cost problems of traditional tools.
- Proven – thousands of happy web developers; review our testimonials.
- Guaranteed – you will be satisfied or your money back.
- Easy – no download, no hardware to buy, no license fee, no scripting language to learn.
- Realistic – create test plans to fit your requirements, such as login with your test user data.
- Visual – real time graphs with performance metrics (e.g average response time, error rates).
- Scalable – run a load test up to 300,000 concurrent virtual users.
- Low Cost – pay per test or monthly subscription with unlimited test runs.
See the table at right for pay-per-test pricing – VUsers in a 60-minute load test.
Affordable Performance Testing Tool
|Storm on Demand Users||Cost|